Happy Motivation MOMday! This week, I’m featuring one of my sweetest friends — a fellow PR Pro who juggles media relations and mom hood on the daily. Hope you enjoy her mama advice.
- Mom 411 – Tell us a little about you and your family
Wife to one handsome dude named Keith / Raising 3 littles in the south with the sweet tea and green grass – Grayson (4), Oliver (3), Lucy (1)
- Mommy Mantra – Words you live by
If it’s not a HELL YES, it’s a no.
- Me Time – Favorite escape, activity
Coffee. In Silence.
- Mom Peeve – Biggest pet peeve as a mom
- Mom Hack – Necessity is the mother of invention GROCERY DELIVERY!!!!!!
- Mom-preneur – Work, work from home, work it out, advice on work life balance
Lucky to do a job I love (head operations for healthcare PR firm based in NJ), and do it from home where I stay connected to the littles. I don’t believe in work/life balance – work/life integration makes working and raising babies possible in my world.
- Mom Squad – Who do you look up to, who’s in your tribe, thoughts on mommy hood and friendships
As necessary as air. To the tribe of women who keep me grounded, honest, and upright – you have my heart, and all the gratefulness I can muster.
- Mom Goals – Aspirational, inspirational
Throw kindness around like confetti.
- Mom-cation – Dream vacation
- My Children’s Take – Ask your child or children how they would describe you, their favorite thing about you
Grayson — “I like that you build electronics with me. And you give me apples. Oh, and you love flowers. I will pick you all the flowers.” #winning